Who we are
The administrator of the data indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data is the Civil Development Forum - FOR Foundation with its registered seat at ul. I Krasickiego 9a, Warsaw, 02-628 Warsaw, phone: +48 22 628 85 11, e-mail address: [email protected]
- Administrator – means the Civil Development Forum - FOR Foundation with its registered seat in Poland, ul. Ignacego Krasickiego 9A, 02-628 Warsaw, registered in the National Court Register - register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and public health care institutions - under number 000027765; NIP (tax identification number): 521-34-49-293, Regon (statistical number): 140924840, which provides electronic services, stores and access to information in User devices.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices by means of which the User uses the websites of the Website.
- Administrator's Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the website of the Website.
- Website – means a website, under which the Administrator runs a website, operating in the domain 30yearsoffreedom.for.org.pl.
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User obtains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and the provisions of law, electronic services may be provided or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
By filling in the form, the User consents to the processing of their personal data in the form of their name, surname, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number.
The purpose of data processing is to enable the Administrator to inform the User about events within the framework of the "30 Years of Freedom" project, to send a book, invitations and thanks for the donation payment.
If the User provides their non-mandatory consent, their personal data will be used to publish their name and surname in a book that will be created within the framework of the "30 Years of Freedom" project and/or to receive information from the Administrator about events and projects organized by the Administrator or with the Administrator's participation, publications published by the Administrator, speeches of the Administrator's experts in the media.
Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the User Devices. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Website for each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of a browser session or switching off the Device does not remove it from the User’s Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User's Device.
- The User has the possibility to restrict or disable access to cookies to their device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
Purposes for which Cookies are used
- The Administrator uses their own cookies in order to correctly configure the service, and in particular for the:
- optimization of the use of the Website's pages.
- recognition of the Website User's Device and its location and proper display of the website.
- saving the settings selected by the User, e.g. in the selected language.
- saving the history of visited pages on the Website in order to recommend content.
- The Administrator uses their own cookies in order to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites, and in particular to optimize the use of the Website’s pages. In particular, these files make it possible to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and to display a website adapted to the User's individual needs.
- The Administrator uses their own Cookies for analysis and research, as well as for audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website's pages, which enables them to improve their structure and content.
- The Administrator of the service uses external cookies in order to collect general and anonymous static data by means of Google Analytics analytical tools (Administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the US).
Possibility of determining the conditions under which Cookies may be stored or accessed
- specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence may be made by the User using the settings of the Internet browser or using the configuration of the website. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your browser or to inform you when cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- The User can delete cookies at any time by using the available functions in the browser they are using.
Analysis of statistics
The Administrator uses Google Analytics tools to analyse statistics. The data collected with this tool is anonymous and is used exclusively for statistical analysis, website traffic monitoring and improvement of the quality of the content presented on the website. The administrator of the data collected at Google Analytics is Google Inc. with its registered seat in the US.
Who do we share data with?
Data made available to the Administrator by the User will be made available only to entities with whom the Administrator has previously signed a contract of entrustment, and the transfer of such data is necessary due to the external provision of services to the Administrator, e.g. in the scope of accounting, IT service and security of IT systems.
How long do we store your data?
Personal data will be reviewed on a regular monthly basis. The processing of data will be concluded when the purpose for which the data was collected is no longer valid.
What are your rights to your data
The User has the right to access the content of the data and to correct, delete or limit the processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
The withdrawal of consent is possible by contacting the Administrator at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the indicated purpose.
Data made available by the User will not be subject to profiling.
Where do we send data?
The Administrator shall use the data provided by the User solely within the territory of the European Union. The only exception is anonymous data collected by Google Analytics, from which you cannot be identified.
How do we protect Users' data?
The data shall be regularly reviewed and deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has ceased to exist.
All authorizations to process specifically indicated sets of data are in force at the Administrator's registered office, and a register of data sets is maintained.
The Administrator has created procedures from which all employees and associates of the Administrator have been properly trained.
What are the procedures we have in place in the event of a breach of data privacy?
Any breaches shall be immediately reported to the personal data security officer responsible for data processed by the Administrator, who shall then take subsequent actions in accordance with the Administrator's procedure and obligations imposed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
Back to Home Page